Efficiency of aquaculture farming can improve considerably by utilizing geomembrane lining systems, which replace conventional clay and concrete linings, providing significant operational and economical benefits. These benefits include:
• Secure water containment.
• Enhanced water quality control.
• Cleaning and disinfection capabilities.
• Erosion protection.
• Minimized pumping costs.
• Consistent pond volume control.
• Dissolved oxygen level control.
• Smooth harvesting surface.
• Rapid installation.
• Low installation and maintenance cost.
• Long life and easy repair.
Geomembrane lining systems can adapt to a broad range of sizes, including big extension ponds as well as small tanks of any shape utilized in aquaculture reproduction laboratories.